Your smile says a lot about you. It’s often one of the first things people notice about you, and it can have a significant impact on your self-confidence. But if you don’t feel confident about your teeth, then you may feel embarrassed to smile, laugh or even talk in front of others.
If you are one of many people who are less than satisfied with the appearance of your teeth, aesthetic dentistry may be the right solution for you. You may have many choices when it comes to selecting a cosmetic dentist in Sacramento, but our practice stands apart. At Natomas Crossing Dental Care, our goal is to give patients smiles that they love by using advanced techniques and procedures that deliver lasting results. The first step to your smile transformation is speaking with a cosmetic dentist. Schedule a visit at our cosmetic dental center to learn more about our treatments and how we can help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Our Cosmetic Dental Care Services
Cosmetic dentistry, or aesthetic dentistry, refers to any procedure or technique that improves the aesthetics of your teeth.
We offer a variety of teeth-enhancing, cosmetic dental care services designed to erase dental imperfections and enhance the appearance of your teeth. These include:
- Dental bridges replace missing teeth without the use of a denture or dental implant. A false tooth is held in place by neighboring teeth.
- Dental crowns are custom crafted from strong, durable porcelain, which provides a natural, aesthetic look and feel. The crown covers the entire surface of a severely decayed or broken tooth.
- Invisalign offers a modern approach to straightening teeth without wires, bands or brackets. A series of clear, comfortable aligners are custom designed for your unique smile and worn over your teeth.
- ClearCorrect is a teeth-straightening system that properly aligns teeth with a series of custom-created transparent plastic aligners. It’s revolutionary!
- Teeth whitening is a safe and quick way to whiten stained and discolored teeth in one visit to our cosmetic dental center.
- Veneers can significantly modify a tooth’s shape, length and color using thin, porcelain shells that are bonded to the front of a tooth. If you’re considering veneers in Sacramento, CA, ask our dentists how they can enhance your smile.
- Dental implants replace a single tooth or every tooth, and offer a permanent, natural-looking solution to tooth loss.
- Tooth-colored fillings blend seamlessly with your natural teeth and are used to fill a tooth where a cavity was removed or where an old filling was replaced.
The Benefits of Aesthetic Dentistry
Even subtle changes to your teeth can improve appearance and boost confidence. For some patients, closing a gap between front teeth or whitening teeth a few shades may be all that is needed to achieve a dazzling smile. For others, a complete cosmetic dental redesign — including bridges, veneers, cosmetic bonding and dental crowns — may be necessary to achieve flawless teeth that you can be proud to show off. Whatever your dental needs, our trained cosmetic dentists will work with you to develop a custom makeover.
While cosmetic dental care services can help enhance the appearance of your teeth/smile, they can also improve your oral health. Correcting damage can make your teeth stronger while preventing more serious dental issues in the future. Teeth that are properly aligned are easier to brush and floss, which leads to healthier teeth and gums.
Contact Natomas Crossing Dental Care Today
You don’t have to settle for an unattractive smile. As a highly skilled and experienced cosmetic dentist in Sacramento, we offer the latest cosmetic techniques and minimally invasive procedures in order to bring you optimal results as quickly as possible. Whether you need simple teeth bleaching, spaces filled between your teeth, teeth contouring or more extensive treatment (such as dental implants), we are here to help. Our goal is to be the best cosmetic dentist in the Sacramento area. To learn more about aesthetic dentistry and how it can benefit your smile, contact our cosmetic dental clinic today.
"The most genuinely amazing office!"
The most genuinely amazing office! I was especially blown away when i was asked whether i like details or bottom line answers for my treatment plan. Every person i came into contact with was exceptionally professional and extremely friendly, and that is super helpful for anyone anxious about going to the dentist.
- Christina N.