Do you have chipped, cracked or stained teeth? Do you want to improve your smile? If you’re interested in veneers, contact us to book an appointment. Learn how the expert dentists at Natomas Crossing Dental Care can give you the smile you’ve always wanted with cosmetic dentistry veneers!
Schedule Your Appointment Today
What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers, or permanent veneers, are thin sheets of material that are bonded to your natural tooth structure to give you that perfect smile. Different materials can be used for veneers, but porcelain is the most popular due to its durability and natural appearance. The entire procedure usually only requires two visits to our office.
Benefits of Veneers
There are numerous benefits to getting veneers, which is why it is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures. Working with your dentist, you can customize your beautiful new smile with the color, size and shape of your teeth as well as broaden your dental arch to create a wider-looking smile. Veneers:
- Brighten, lengthen and straighten teeth
- Close up the gaps between teeth
- Cover dark stains
- Repair worn or decayed teeth
- They correct cosmetic dental issues. Veneers can be used to fix a wide variety of dental flaws, such as gaps between teeth, missing teeth, stained teeth, and chipped or broken teeth.
- They look and feel just like your natural teeth. The color and shape of your veneers are custom-crafted to mimic your natural tooth enamel.
- They are durable. Porcelain material is incredibly strong and stain-resistant. With proper care, veneers can last more than 10 years.
- They are minimally invasive. With a width only as wide as a contact lens, porcelain veneers require very minimal tooth reduction, leaving you with a final result that looks and feels like natural teeth.
How Much Do Veneers Cost?
How much veneers cost depends on various factors, such as what material is used, the number of teeth receiving veneers, and whether an anesthetic is used. Because veneers are a form of cosmetic dentistry, insurance typically does not cover the procedure. At Natomas Crossing Dental Care, we will gladly work with you to create a convenient payment plan that suits you and your budget.
Receiving cosmetic dentistry veneers starts with your dentist buffing your teeth lightly to prepare them for the added thickness of the veneer. Porcelain veneers are custom-made by a dental technician in a lab, working from a model provided by your dentist at Natomas Crossing Dental Care. Your veneers are placed on your teeth to check the fit and color. After the color is finalized, the tooth is cleansed with chemicals and then rinsed. Cement is placed between the veneer and the tooth, and a special beam of light is used to harden the cement.
How to Take Care of Veneers
To care for your veneer teeth, brush and floss just like you would your natural teeth. Use non-abrasive fluoride toothpaste. We recommend limiting your intake of coffee, red wine and other stain-inducing food to prevent discoloration of your front teeth veneers.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
"Feels like I just left the spa."
Feels like I just left the spa. Best experience I’ve ever had at the dentist.
- Brennan G.