Are you searching for a quality dentist in Sacramento? From your child’s first dental appointment to tooth replacement and emergency treatment, Natomas Crossing Dental Care provides comprehensive, quality dentistry for you and your entire family.
To schedule an appointment with Natomas Crossing Dental Care, call 916-738-3911 or contact us online!
We offer a wide range of dental services in Sacramento to help you improve your teeth and maintain your oral health, including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Teeth whitening, veneers and tooth-colored fillings are just a few of the cosmetic dentistry services we offer to help you easily achieve beautiful teeth.
- Dental Bridges Dental bridges are a restorative solution that can help bridge the gap where one or more teeth have been. A bridge is bonded onto the surrounding, natural teeth for support.
- Dental Crowns Natural-looking “caps,” or crowns, permanently cover a tooth that is weak, discolored or misshaped. With a crown in place, the tooth is restored to its normal shape and size so that it appears and functions as normal.
- Dental Implants Dental implants offer a durable, permanent solution to tooth loss. The artificial tooth roots, or titanium root fixtures, are surgically implanted in the jaw and look just like your natural teeth.
- Dental Fillings Dental fillings restore damaged or decaying teeth back to normal function and appearance. Today’s fillings can also be matched to the color of your existing, natural teeth.
- Dentures Full or partial removable dentures can provide the look and feel of real teeth for patients who are missing teeth or who have unhealthy teeth and surrounding gum tissue.
- Periodontal Treatment Treating periodontal (gum) disease begins with the removal of plaque and tartar from the tooth’s surfaces. This may be followed by other treatments or periodontal surgery to restore your gums to the best possible health.
- Preventive Dentistry Our preventive dental care focuses on a combination of good oral hygiene, regular dental visits to our office, and the treatment of developing conditions in the earliest stages.
- Root Canal Therapy If you have an infected or inflamed tooth, you may need root canal treatment to remove the damaged nerve tissue and avoid losing the tooth.
- Teeth Whitening We offer a variety of whitening methods to help you remove stains and brighten your teeth several shades, including take-home whitening trays and in-office Zoom! whitening treatment.
- Veneers Veneers are custom-made porcelain shells designed to cover the front surface of your teeth, drastically improving your appearance and giving you a beautiful smile.
- Tooth Extraction When teeth are severely damaged from trauma or decay and cannot be repaired through restorative dentistry, removing the tooth may be necessary. We may also recommend tooth extraction if you have an impacted wisdom tooth or have crowding issues.
- Dental Products From toothbrush selections to custom-made sports guards and orthodontic retainers, Natomas Crossing Dental Care is here to help you choose the best possible dental products for your oral health.
At Natomas Crossing Dental Care, we specialize in many areas of oral health care including Invisalign, sedation dentistry, pediatric dentistry and emergency treatment.
- Invisalign We offer Invisalign treatment in Sacramento that gradually shifts teeth into their desired position over time without metal braces.
- Sedation Dentistry We offer sedation dentistry, including nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation and IV sedation, to help fearful patients feel at ease during important dental procedures.
- Pediatric Dentistry We help kids establish good dental habits from a young age and provide ongoing preventive care to keep teeth healthy and strong.
- Emergency Treatment Not all tooth pain and dental trauma can wait until normal business hours. That’s why we offer emergency office hours to help patients in need of immediate dental care.
The Sacramento Dentist You Can Trust
When it comes to the health of your teeth and mouth, nothing is more important than comprehensive dental services and a dentist you can trust. Make an appointment with Natomas Crossing Dental Care today, and learn more about how we can help improve your oral health.
Call 916-738-3911 or contact us online!